The idea of being in a music festival seems fun. However, it is not easy preparing for the event. Take note that music festivals could take several days or even a week. The location is also usually remote. There are no accommodation options available except for the concert grounds where you can put up a tent and sleep. This means that if you are planning to attend a music festival, you really have to prepare for it. You must not forget the essential items or else it could spell disaster. Here are the most important things to bring with you.
- A thick blanket. If you are to sleep on a tent located at the concert grounds, you need something to keep you warm. A jacket and a small blanket won’t cut it. You need a really thick blanket to wrap around your body. It is really important especially since there are places where temperatures could drop very low. You don’t want to die of hypothermia just because you forgot a thick blanket.
- Bottles of water. There are concert venues where they allow some people to open up a store. Usually though, they sell only booze and some unhealthy snacks. They also mark the prices up since it costs them a lot to go there. This is why you need to bring lots of bottled water. You have to stay hydrated. Whether it is hot or cold, you need water to sustain your body. You can’t survive with just booze.
- Your Phone. Take note that you are traveling to a remote location. You need to bring your phone just in case you can’t find the place. You also need to call someone if something wrong happens. You can easily seek for help. Just get ready to face some places where signal can be really bad.
- Comfortable shoes. It is not enough to bring just a pair of shoes. You need to bring extra. Your feet might start to moist if you have been using the shoes for a long time. You might also get really tired screaming for your favorite band and jamming with them. Therefore, you need comfortable shoes to use before, during and after jamming with your chosen band. Take a look at the shoes offered at ShoeFinale for the best choices.
- First aid kit. Again, you are in a far location and there might be no ambulance on site. You might also have to compete with other people who are seeking for medical attention. This is why you need to have your own medical kit. You can treat wounds or take pills for headache if it happens. You will at least feel safe while waiting for medical help to come.
These are really important items that are must-haves for every music festival. You should not forget them. Create a check list so you can easily identify which items you are yet to bring. Go ahead and enjoy the music festival.